Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mikeytj

Default Data Validation in Excel - drop down list font size

I have a column set up with a list of names and phone numbers that I use for
a list.

Another column is setup with the "data validation" drop down box in each
cell that allows a choice of entry.

My problem is that the type or font size in the drop down box is so small
that it is difficult to read. Can someone lead me to the right place to
change the settings for this?

Thanks in advance.

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ErikAdams

I have been trying the same thing for quite a while. I believe I have
seen people in here say that it cannot be done.

I will keep an eye on your thread.

--
ErikAdams
ErikAdams's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32189

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi
Have a look he
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger

Andy.

"ErikAdams" wrote
in message ...

I have been trying the same thing for quite a while. I believe I have
seen people in here say that it cannot be done.

I will keep an eye on your thread.

--
ErikAdams
ErikAdams's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=520740

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Added not to request

Just a note. I had seen the earlier post, but wasn't sure if it applied here.

I'm using Excel 2000. I have not been able to get the combo box to work at
all, and that's the reason for the data validation use. I"m sure it's the
nut behind the wheel. LOL

Thanks for any assitance.

Mike