-   -   Font Size in Data Validation Drop Down List (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/137836-font-size-data-validation-drop-down-list.html)

Dave

Font Size in Data Validation Drop Down List

Is it possible to increase the size of the font in a drop down list? When
you click on the cell with the drop down, the text in the list is small (even
at 100% magnification).

I tried changing the font size in the cell by using the format menu. This
did nothing. When I right click on the cell, there are no list specific
format options.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You
David

RagDyeR

Font Size in Data Validation Drop Down List

Check out this page from Debra Dalgleish:

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

--
HTH,

RD