Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Page Footers

I would like to make a date on a page footer on one page in my 69-page Excel
worksheet different from the other pages. Can this be done? i.e. I
revisepages at various times and want to have the dates of those revised
pages show in the footer area so they'll be uniform. I don't want to have to
do it manually.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

MSWord has this kind of feature built in.

Excel doesn't.

But Ron de Bruin shares a macro to do what you want:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header

You may have to modify it a bit.

--

Dave Peterson