Hans

Default Footers in Excel

How do I put footers and dates on all Excel worksheets in just one go?
Have several XLS files that have 10's of worksheets.

patrick

Right Clickselect all sheetsviewheader and footersfooter(add your footer
info click in any cell to deselect grouped sheetsprint preview to view
results
Pat F

"Hans" wrote:

How do I put footers and dates on all Excel worksheets in just one go?
Have several XLS files that have 10's of worksheets.

JE McGimpsey

Right-click a worksheet tab and choose "Select All Sheets", then set
your footer. Right click any worksheet tab and choose "Ungroup Sheets"
(or else any further changes will likewise affect all sheets).

In article ,
"Hans" wrote:

How do I put footers and dates on all Excel worksheets in just one go?
Have several XLS files that have 10's of worksheets.

Pank Mehta

Hans,

Select the first tab using your righ mouse button, then select the last
shhet again using your right mouse button.

Select File - Page Setup - Header/Fotter Tab and key in what you want.

Once you have finished please ensure you ungroup your sheets by selecting
any sheet tab by right clicking and selecting UNGROUP.

If you don't UNGROUP any changes you make on a sheet will also appear on the
other sheets and it is therefore dangerous.

HTH