Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Tom is offline

Default I don't want my text to wrap

I have a cell where WrapText (format, cells, alignment, wrap text) is
set to Off. When I add text to the cell that contains line breaks,
Excel changes the formatting of the cell, and WrapText is set to On.
I have to manually turn WrapText Off for that cell. I have written a
macro to turn WrapText Off for a cell. But I would rather Excel not
change the formatting in the first place. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps this will help?
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=579

Hope it helps!