Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mandra

Default Text not continuing to wrap for large block of text in Excel cell

I'm trying to enter a large block of text into a cell. I have the cell
formatted to wrap text, but after I've typed in a certain amount of text it
stopps wrapping and all the text entered after that point continues on the
same line out of the visible cell. Dragging the bottom of the cell down does
not make the text appear.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK

Line breaks in a cell can be enforced by <Alt+<Enter. Pls note the max
cell width is 255 chars.