-   -   I don't want my text to wrap (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/135926-i-dont-want-my-text-wrap.html)

Tom

I don't want my text to wrap

I have a cell where WrapText (format, cells, alignment, wrap text) is
set to Off. When I add text to the cell that contains line breaks,
Excel changes the formatting of the cell, and WrapText is set to On.
I have to manually turn WrapText Off for that cell. I have written a
macro to turn WrapText Off for a cell. But I would rather Excel not
change the formatting in the first place. Any ideas?

Anne Troy[_2_]

I don't want my text to wrap

Perhaps this will help?
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=579