Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default spreadsheet is too large

I am working in a shared spreadsheet that has +/- 3000 rows. I don't know if
it's me or someone else, or why, but occasionally it maxes out at 65,000+
rows. this limits the usefullness of the scrollbar, as I only have to move it
down about 1/4" before I'm out of my working spreadsheet. Thusfar the only
solution is to copy the
the active area and paste it to a new sheet.
What is causing this problem and how do I fix it, when it happens?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look he

Kind regards,

Niek Otten