Rugby Al

Default Big problem with large spreadsheet.

I have a workbook that is 25mb and the first sheet is an Invoice template
that has sequential numbering, all the info on the Invoice sheet is imported
from the other sheets in the work book, as each invoice is individual and I
want to be able save and update during the day, it is not practical to keep
saving numerous 25mb work books, (I will rewrite it differently in the
future) but does any one have a quick fix for now, to help get round this
problem.

Dave Peterson

Can you edit|move or copy sheet (select copy)
to a new workbook
Then convert all the formulas to values

and then save that version???

I would think that as an invoice, you would actually want to save a static
copy.

--

Dave Peterson