Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Where are the forms tools in Excel 2007?

I have used the forms tools (checkbox, radio buttons, etc.) extensively in my
Excel 2003 workbooks. I can't find these tools in Excel 2007 and searching
help and the MS site has only yielded references back to the Excel 2007 help
- which contains none. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Developer tabInsert GroupInsert.

Developer tab may not be visible, so got to the Office button, top left of
Excel, click and select the Excel Options button, select Popular and check
Show Developer tab in the Ribbon.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"CCRich" wrote in message
I have used the forms tools (checkbox, radio buttons, etc.) extensively in
my
Excel 2003 workbooks. I can't find these tools in Excel 2007 and searching
help and the MS site has only yielded references back to the Excel 2007
help
- which contains none. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Guess it is early ... OR i need to learn to read!!!!! <bg

Mike Rogers

"Mike Rogers" wrote:

CCRich

Viewtoolbarsforms

Mike Rogers

"CCRich" wrote:

I have used the forms tools (checkbox, radio buttons, etc.) extensively in my
Excel 2003 workbooks. I can't find these tools in Excel 2007 and searching
help and the MS site has only yielded references back to the Excel 2007 help
- which contains none. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No problem. Thanks for the effort. Bob Phillips was able to steer me in the
right direction.

"Mike Rogers" wrote:

Guess it is early ... OR i need to learn to read!!!!! <bg

Mike Rogers

"Mike Rogers" wrote:

CCRich

Viewtoolbarsforms

Mike Rogers

"CCRich" wrote:

I have used the forms tools (checkbox, radio buttons, etc.) extensively in my
Excel 2003 workbooks. I can't find these tools in Excel 2007 and searching
help and the MS site has only yielded references back to the Excel 2007 help
- which contains none. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sounds like when and *if* I get XL07, the learning curve for location alone,
may be a long and arduous one.<bg

How long have you been playing with it Bob?

RD

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Developer tabInsert GroupInsert.

Developer tab may not be visible, so got to the Office button, top left of
Excel, click and select the Excel Options button, select Popular and check
Show Developer tab in the Ribbon.

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"CCRich" wrote in message
I have used the forms tools (checkbox, radio buttons, etc.) extensively

in
my
Excel 2003 workbooks. I can't find these tools in Excel 2007 and

searching
help and the MS site has only yielded references back to the Excel 2007
help
- which contains none. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Over a year now RD, and I still forget where it all is. Worst of all, one
click becomes two in 2007, things are buried deeper. I still haven't cracked
Personal.xls with multiple versions.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
Sounds like when and *if* I get XL07, the learning curve for location

alone,
may be a long and arduous one.<bg

How long have you been playing with it Bob?

RD

-

-

"CCRich" wrote in message
I have used the forms tools (checkbox, radio buttons, etc.) extensively

in
my
Excel 2003 workbooks. I can't find these tools in Excel 2007 and

searching
help and the MS site has only yielded references back to the Excel

2007
help
- which contains none. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I started with XL with 5.0.

It was simple going "up" from there.

I guess it won't be ... from this plateau.<g

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
Sounds like when and *if* I get XL07, the learning curve for location

alone,
may be a long and arduous one.<bg

How long have you been playing with it Bob?

RD

-
Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit

!

-

"CCRich" wrote in message
I have used the forms tools (checkbox, radio buttons, etc.)

extensively
in
my
Excel 2003 workbooks. I can't find these tools in Excel 2007 and

searching
help and the MS site has only yielded references back to the Excel

2007
help
- which contains none. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

RD,
Do we have to climb the rest of the way?
I am stopping to rest and eat lunch and may just stay here. <g
Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Ragdyer"

"CCRich" wrote in message
I have used the forms tools (checkbox, radio buttons, etc.)

extensively
in
my
Excel 2003 workbooks. I can't find these tools in Excel 2007 and

searching
help and the MS site has only yielded references back to the Excel

2007
help
- which contains none. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You did notice the accentuated *if* in my post, didn't you?

BTW ... what's for lunch?<bg

RD

"Ragdyer" wrote in message
[...]

(there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in

my
addy)