Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 and creating Forms

I cannot find the Forms Tools nor absolutely any reference to form creation,
combo boxes, drop-down lists, etc anywhere in the support database.

Can anyone tell me what happened to this useful set of tools?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Comboboxes, etc., are on the Developer tab of the Ribbon. The Developer tab
is not visible by default. To make it appear click the Office menu (the
circle in the top left of Excel) and then click Excel Options at the bottom
right of this menu. Select the third item on the "Popular" section. Then
on the Developer tab click Insert in the Controls group.

--
Jim