Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
J@Y J@Y is offline

Default Updating multiple graphs in multiple worksheets at the same time

I have about 20 worksheets in a work book, all with graphs. One thing they
all have in comon is a Median point that has error bars on it (the median
values are the same for each graph). Is there a way to change the error bar
values at the same time for all the graphs?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you use the custom values for error bars, and link these to worksheet
cells, it's easy to have the cell formulas update. When the cells update,
the error bars will adjust. See

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"J@Y" wrote in message
I have about 20 worksheets in a work book, all with graphs. One thing they
all have in comon is a Median point that has error bars on it (the median
values are the same for each graph). Is there a way to change the error
bar
values at the same time for all the graphs?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
J@Y J@Y is offline

Default Updating multiple graphs in multiple worksheets at the same ti

The charts were previously made with custom values but without links. This is
a one time change so I was wondering if theres a macro or something that can
allow me to do this.