Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Updating multiple graphs in multiple worksheets at the same ti

It can be done programmatically, but finding a particular macro to fit your
particular arrangement would be a very long shot.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"J@Y" wrote in message
The charts were previously made with custom values but without links. This
is
a one time change so I was wondering if theres a macro or something that
can
allow me to do this.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

If you use the custom values for error bars, and link these to worksheet
cells, it's easy to have the cell formulas update. When the cells update,
the error bars will adjust. See

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"J@Y" wrote in message
I have about 20 worksheets in a work book, all with graphs. One thing
they
all have in comon is a Median point that has error bars on it (the
median
values are the same for each graph). Is there a way to change the error
bar
values at the same time for all the graphs?