Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using Excel for home accounting

Hi,

Does anyone have examples of a spreadsheet they use for home
accounts. I am create=ing one at the moment and would benefit from
some ideas and functions.

kind regards,

Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Accounting of what kind? Keeping track of expenses? Investment performance?
Balancing your check book?

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Guerilla" wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have examples of a spreadsheet they use for home
accounts. I am create=ing one at the moment and would benefit from
some ideas and functions.

kind regards,

Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a look here at the Template Gallery.

Returns for "home accounting"

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...ting&av=TPL000

Many more under "accounting" only.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP