-   -   Using Excel for home accounting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/128567-using-excel-home-accounting.html)

Guerilla

Using Excel for home accounting

Hi,

Does anyone have examples of a spreadsheet they use for home
accounts. I am create=ing one at the moment and would benefit from
some ideas and functions.

kind regards,

Matt

Dave F

Using Excel for home accounting

Accounting of what kind? Keeping track of expenses? Investment performance?
Balancing your check book?

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Guerilla" wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have examples of a spreadsheet they use for home
accounts. I am create=ing one at the moment and would benefit from
some ideas and functions.

kind regards,

Matt

Gord Dibben

Using Excel for home accounting

Have a look here at the Template Gallery.

Returns for "home accounting"

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...ting&av=TPL000

Many more under "accounting" only.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP