Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Floating row?

I'm trying to make a floating row in Excel. I've seen it done before but
can't figure it out. I need to make my top row scroll down as I scroll
through the spreadsheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe what you saw was someone freezing the window so that row 1 was always
visible.

If you want to try:
Select A1 (to see it)
select A2