Jeff B

Default Urgent help needed - floating segmented bar chart

I'm trying to create a chart that represents projects by phase over time. A
segmented floating bar chart listing the projects on the left and months on
the bottom would capture this, but cannot find a way to do it. I can create
a regular floating bar chart, but it's not segmented. I can create a
segmented bar chart, but it's not floating. Is there any way to create the
combination of the two? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Jeff B
Ed Ferrero

Hi Jeff,

Type Excel Gantt in Google, or just go to Jon Peltier's site at
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html

Ed Ferrero
http://edferrero.m6.net/