-   -   Floating row? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/127562-floating-row.html)

pause café

Floating row?

I'm trying to make a floating row in Excel. I've seen it done before but
can't figure it out. I need to make my top row scroll down as I scroll
through the spreadsheet.

Dave Peterson

Floating row?

Maybe what you saw was someone freezing the window so that row 1 was always
visible.

If you want to try:
Select A1 (to see it)
select A2
window|freeze Panes

--

Dave Peterson

pause café

Floating row?

It wasn't what I had seen before but it worked for what I needed...thanks!