Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't Open Excel Files with Macros

I can't open several files that I have macros in them. I am using the files
on my PC and cannot open them. I copied the files to SanDisk and can open
them in my notebook (I have 2 different versions of Excel 2003 on the PC and
Notebook). When I try to delete the macros (from opening on my notebook) the
macros are not highlighted and I cannot delet them. I thnk the macos are the
problem. I have tried diffrent security settings and still can't access the
macros to detete them. Any thoughts on how I can delete the macros to get
back to just a plain workbook with multiple worksheets?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In the notebook, open file files and delete all the modules. Then for each
worksheet, make sure there is no worksheet code. Then for the workbook make
sure there is no workbook code. Then save the files.

Now to test your theory. Set the Security level on the notebook to high and
then try to open the files. If all the macros have been removed, the files
should open. If we are successful, move to the PC and try them there.

--
Gary's Student