Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Charles A C Charles A C is offline

Default Can't Open Excel Files with Macros

I can't open several files that I have macros in them. I am using the files
on my PC and cannot open them. I copied the files to SanDisk and can open
them in my notebook (I have 2 different versions of Excel 2003 on the PC and
Notebook). When I try to delete the macros (from opening on my notebook) the
macros are not highlighted and I cannot delet them. I thnk the macos are the
problem. I have tried diffrent security settings and still can't access the
macros to detete them. Any thoughts on how I can delete the macros to get
back to just a plain workbook with multiple worksheets?