Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DLF DLF is offline

Default Anchoring shapes when printing in Excel 2007

I drew an oval shape (and other shapes as well) around a cell. When I went to
print the worksheet or a selection of the sheet which included that shape,
the shape printed in a totally different part of the page. I cannot seem to
make it "stick" to where I want it.

I've done this without trouble in Excel 2003. Is there something new about
this part of 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you still using the beta? I had problems lining up graphic elements with
the worksheet when printing from the various beta versions. From the RTM
version, a quick test just showed that the shape lines up pretty well with
the cells.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"DLF" wrote in message
I drew an oval shape (and other shapes as well) around a cell. When I went
print the worksheet or a selection of the sheet which included that shape,
the shape printed in a totally different part of the page. I cannot seem
make it "stick" to where I want it.

I've done this without trouble in Excel 2003. Is there something new about
this part of 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DLF DLF is offline

No, I'm not using the beta version. I'm using the real one that was released
about the end of November.

However, I find this very strange but... today it seems to be working fine.
When I was working with it yesterday I did several tests with it--in already
existing files and new ones too--and still had the problem that I described.
I don't know what's going on, but right now it seems to be happy. I hope it
stays that way.

Thanks for your help.