Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Anchoring shapes when printing in Excel 2007

Are you still using the beta? I had problems lining up graphic elements with
the worksheet when printing from the various beta versions. From the RTM
version, a quick test just showed that the shape lines up pretty well with
the cells.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"DLF" wrote in message
I drew an oval shape (and other shapes as well) around a cell. When I went
print the worksheet or a selection of the sheet which included that shape,
the shape printed in a totally different part of the page. I cannot seem
make it "stick" to where I want it.

I've done this without trouble in Excel 2003. Is there something new about
this part of 2007?