Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page Setup Printing

I am using SharePoint. I created an Excel spreadsheet and formatted each tab
for 1-sided printing to printer A. I saved it. When I open it again from
SharePoint it has the same properties. However, when my colleague opens it
from SharePoint, the properties are set back to the printers default of
2-sided printing. I watched him take another spreadsheet and change the page
setup options to 1-sided printing and he saved it. Then on my computer I
opened the spreadsheet from SharePoint and the properties were back at
2-sided printing.

Does anyone know if this is an Excel thing or a SharePoint thing and how
this can be resolved? You take the time to format a 10-tab spreadsheet only
to find out that when someone else opens it the formatting is gone. Very
frustrating.

Thanks!