Rasc0

Default How do I copy page setup from one worksheet & paste into new shee.

I have set up a template in one Excel worksheet and want to be able to paste
it into new worksheets. My problem is that I the have to adjust the page
setup in each new worksheet. Is there a way I can copy the page setup into
the new worksheet?
Frank Kabel

Hi
if this sheet is the first in your workbook try:
- select this sheet and the other sheet(s). Hold down the CTRL key to
group the sheets
- goto the page setup dialog and simply hit OK

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Rasc0" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have set up a template in one Excel worksheet and want to be able

to paste
it into new worksheets. My problem is that I the have to adjust the

page
setup in each new worksheet. Is there a way I can copy the page setup

into
the new worksheet?

Gord Dibben

Rasco

Save a workbook with one sheet formatted and page setup as you wish.

FileSave AsFile TypeTemplate(*.xlt)

Save it as SHEET(Excel will add the .xlt)

Store it in your XLSTART folder.

It will be the default InsertWorksheet.

OR if sheets already inserted, follow Frank's advice on grouping.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP