Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TQ TQ is offline

Default Clear Getting Start.

1.Hi, everytime when open the excel, there is a getting started at the right
hand side.
I have try before to untick the task pane under view,it still no working,
next time open excel,it still apper.

2.Inside File, there is historical file that I use recently.Any solution to
clear this.

I dont wish to apper any previous file I use when open excel.

Best Rgds
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Tools - Options - View. Uncheck Start Up Task Pane.
Tools - Options - General. Uncheck Recently used file list.

Regards,

Jaleel