-   -   Clear Getting Start. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/119570-clear-getting-start.html)

TQ

Clear Getting Start.

1.Hi, everytime when open the excel, there is a getting started at the right
hand side.
I have try before to untick the task pane under view,it still no working,
next time open excel,it still apper.

2.Inside File, there is historical file that I use recently.Any solution to
clear this.

I dont wish to apper any previous file I use when open excel.

Best Rgds
Thanks.

Jaleel

Clear Getting Start.

Hi,

Tools - Options - View. Uncheck Start Up Task Pane.
Tools - Options - General. Uncheck Recently used file list.

Regards,

Jaleel