Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Grouping

I had a series of rows grouped (using the Data/group) function. When I
opened the spreadsheet today the data was still grouped, but the grey colored
summary section that appears to the left of the spreadsheet is no longer
there. Any thoughts on what happened/how do get it back? If I try grouping
again, it does not work.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Choose ToolsOptions
On the View tab, add a check mark to Outline symbols.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures