Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Y or N option to print 1 of 2 schedule

Hi,

In Excel, I would like to be able to have a cell that will print 1 of 2
schedules depending on whether we insert a 'Y' or a 'N'

A 'Y' inserted would print say schedule 1 and a 'N' will print schedule 2.

We already have a script that has a button that will print a number of
schedule that we run from, so will be able to add to this, hope this is
enough information.