Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Save a Range on a Workbook as a CSV File

I have a spreadsheet and would like to save data on a particular sheet
as a CSV file. I'm using the following code to save the entire sheet;
is there a way to only save a certain range of the data? The problem
is that I'm getting commas at the end of the file as well as at the end
of each row.

FName = "Upload" & Format(Now(), "yyyymmmddhhmm")
Sheets("Upload Data").Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
wb.SaveAs FName & ".csv", FileFormat:=xlCSV
wb.Close SaveChanges:=False
MsgBox "Upload File Saved"

Thanks.

Connie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes I did and I got it to work by opening another sheet and copying
only the range required and then saving that file as a csv. That
worked and removed the commas both at the end of each record and at the
end of the file. Thanks again for your suggestion!

Connie

Dave Peterson wrote:
Did you try Earl's program?