Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I get MS - Technical Analysis functions

Hi everyone,

How do I get MS Technical Analysis functions? They are 146 ones.....

Thanks,
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mike -

When I use google to search for "excel technical analysis functions"
(without the quotes), the first result is

Technical analysis software add-ins for Microsoft Excel.
AnalyzerXL is a library of 146 technical analysis functions, indicators and
experts in the form of Excel formulas. www.analyzerxl.com/ - 29k

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com

"Mike" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,

How do I get MS Technical Analysis functions? They are 146 ones.....

Thanks,
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Actually from that site link you listed I learned about MS - Technical
Analysis functions and then asked myself how do you get them?

I am not sure if they come automatically with Excel for example as I
checked Add-ins but found nothing!?

Mike

"Mike" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,

How do I get MS Technical Analysis functions? They are 146 ones.....

Thanks,
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You buy the Technical Analysis Functions.

When at the website www.analyzerxl.com click on "order".

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP