Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Mike is offline

Default How do I get MS - Technical Analysis functions

Actually from that site link you listed I learned about MS - Technical
Analysis functions and then asked myself how do you get them?

I am not sure if they come automatically with Excel for example as I
checked Add-ins but found nothing!?

Mike

Mike Middleton wrote:
Mike -

When I use google to search for "excel technical analysis functions"
(without the quotes), the first result is

Technical analysis software add-ins for Microsoft Excel.
AnalyzerXL is a library of 146 technical analysis functions, indicators and
experts in the form of Excel formulas. www.analyzerxl.com/ - 29k

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com

"Mike" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,

How do I get MS Technical Analysis functions? They are 146 ones.....

Thanks,
Mike