Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default List

I need to have list down the left side that goes from 100-520 but everytime I
try and drag the list down it goes from adding 10 to just adding 1. I type
100,110,120,130 and drag and it switches to all 100. I also need to have
Percentages on the top row. 40%-95% going up by 5%. So I can quickly get
the percentage of 100 or 420
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Enter your 1st number (100) then highlight down your column.
go 'edit'.....'fill'....'series' Make the step value 10 and the end value
520

Then do the same thing across the top, 1st number 40, step 5 end value 95
then format them as %

"creating a reference list" wrote:

I need to have list down the left side that goes from 100-520 but everytime I
try and drag the list down it goes from adding 10 to just adding 1. I type
100,110,120,130 and drag and it switches to all 100. I also need to have
Percentages on the top row. 40%-95% going up by 5%. So I can quickly get
the percentage of 100 or 420

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Another way is to type 100, 110, select both cells, after you've
selected the four cells you'll see a tiny black square in the bottom
right of your selection, click on that and drag down until you've
reached 520, do the same for your percentages...

Sandy