Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Display versus Printing (output)

I changed the display on excel to be blue with white print. How do I print
out the sheet with the default white background and black font color?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about FilePage SetupSheet.

Checkmark in "Black and White"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:06:01 -0700, lschuh
wrote:

I changed the display on excel to be blue with white print. How do I print
out the sheet with the default white background and black font color?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Could you please tell me how did you change the display on excel to blue
with white print? I would like to do that too, but haven't been able to
figure it out yet.

Thanks,
Uttam

"lschuh" wrote:

I changed the display on excel to be blue with white print. How do I print
out the sheet with the default white background and black font color?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for your note, Bob. I understand your solution, however, I am
interested in only changing the display without affecting the print, i.e. on
screen I see a blue and white scheme, but when I print I continue to have the
traditional white and black scheme. Would you know how to do this?

Thanks again,
Uttam

"lschuh" wrote:

I changed the display on excel to be blue with white print. How do I print
out the sheet with the default white background and black font color?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In print setupsheet checkmark the "black and white" option.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP