-   -   Display versus Printing (output) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107965-display-versus-printing-output.html)

lschuh

Display versus Printing (output)

I changed the display on excel to be blue with white print. How do I print
out the sheet with the default white background and black font color?

Gord Dibben

Display versus Printing (output)

How about FilePage SetupSheet.

Checkmark in "Black and White"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:06:01 -0700, lschuh
wrote:

I changed the display on excel to be blue with white print. How do I print
out the sheet with the default white background and black font color?

Uttam

Display versus Printing (output)

Hi,

Could you please tell me how did you change the display on excel to blue
with white print? I would like to do that too, but haven't been able to
figure it out yet.

Thanks,
Uttam

"lschuh" wrote:

I changed the display on excel to be blue with white print. How do I print
out the sheet with the default white background and black font color?

Bob I

Display versus Printing (output)

One way is select the whole sheet, then Format, Cells. change Pattern
and Font to suit tastes.

"lschuh" wrote:

I changed the display on excel to be blue with white print. How do I print
out the sheet with the default white background and black font color?

Uttam

Display versus Printing (output)

Thanks for your note, Bob. I understand your solution, however, I am
interested in only changing the display without affecting the print, i.e. on
screen I see a blue and white scheme, but when I print I continue to have the
traditional white and black scheme. Would you know how to do this?

Thanks again,
Uttam

"lschuh" wrote:

I changed the display on excel to be blue with white print. How do I print
out the sheet with the default white background and black font color?

Gord Dibben

Display versus Printing (output)

In print setupsheet checkmark the "black and white" option.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP