Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Uttam Uttam is offline

Default Display versus Printing (output)

Thanks for your note, Bob. I understand your solution, however, I am
interested in only changing the display without affecting the print, i.e. on
screen I see a blue and white scheme, but when I print I continue to have the
traditional white and black scheme. Would you know how to do this?

Thanks again,
Uttam

"Bob I" wrote:

One way is select the whole sheet, then Format, Cells. change Pattern
and Font to suit tastes.

Uttam wrote:
Hi,

Could you please tell me how did you change the display on excel to blue
with white print? I would like to do that too, but haven't been able to
figure it out yet.

Thanks,
Uttam

"lschuh" wrote:

I changed the display on excel to be blue with white print. How do I print
out the sheet with the default white background and black font color?