Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Horizontal Scroll will not work in Excel 2007?????

I have no other issues with the horizontal scroll not working in any other
2007 programs but Excel. It worked for me in 2000 and 2003 but will not now.
Please help? Or is this a known issue?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is the window frozen? I've used XL2007 extensively and have not had problems
with horizontal scrolling.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Skiunow" wrote:

I have no other issues with the horizontal scroll not working in any other
2007 programs but Excel. It worked for me in 2000 and 2003 but will not now.
Please help? Or is this a known issue?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No, the window is not frozen. I can scroll with the scroll bar and also with
the arrow keys with scroll lock on, but I cannot from my mouse or keyboard.
I am using a Logitech MX1000 mouse and a MX 3000 keyboard. These used to
sroll on previous versions of Excel and they also scroll in other 2007
applications, just not in Excel 2007? Any suggestion would be very helpful.
Thanks so much!

"Skiunow" wrote:

I have no other issues with the horizontal scroll not working in any other
2007 programs but Excel. It worked for me in 2000 and 2003 but will not now.
Please help? Or is this a known issue?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Does anyone have an answer to this problem? Excel 2007 is about to be sold at
retail and still the issue remains unresolved. Thanks in advance for an
authoritative answer.

"Skiunow" wrote:

I have no other issues with the horizontal scroll not working in any other
2007 programs but Excel. It worked for me in 2000 and 2003 but will not now.
Please help? Or is this a known issue?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I FEEL your pain!

I use a Microsoft Intellipoint Explorer 2.0 model:1007 and when I
installed the Excel 2007 Beta version my side-to-side autoscrolling by way of
the tilt wheel stopped functioning.

This is killing me! I have gotten very dependent on this function and use
Excel on a daily basis.

Please, someone help us!

We cant be the only ones experiencing this, especially since it appears to
be a common new bug spanning multiple brands/models of mice.

"Skiunow" wrote:

I have no other issues with the horizontal scroll not working in any other
2007 programs but Excel. It worked for me in 2000 and 2003 but will not now.
Please help? Or is this a known issue?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Of course, this is not an isolated problem. Excel 2007 has killed the
horizontal mouse scrolling function in all the mice with this feature in the
market right now.
Is anybody in Microsoft listening?

"Skiunow" wrote:

I have no other issues with the horizontal scroll not working in any other
2007 programs but Excel. It worked for me in 2000 and 2003 but will not now.
Please help? Or is this a known issue?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I had just downloaded a small hardware patch from Microsoft for its tilting
scroll wheel mice. This new patch has resolved the problem. If anyone has
this problem this hardware update resolves it.

"Skiunow" wrote:

I have no other issues with the horizontal scroll not working in any other
2007 programs but Excel. It worked for me in 2000 and 2003 but will not now.
Please help? Or is this a known issue?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Nevermind...here is the link to the intellipoint "beta" software download:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/vi...ellipoint.mspx

YEEEEAAAAHHHHH! I can horizontal scroll again!!!!!!!!!!!!!