Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Delta 9 Delta 9 is offline

Default Horizontal Scroll will not work in Excel 2007?????

Would you mind posting the link to the patch download page??

"Enrique" wrote:

I had just downloaded a small hardware patch from Microsoft for its tilting
scroll wheel mice. This new patch has resolved the problem. If anyone has
this problem this hardware update resolves it.

"Enrique" wrote:

Of course, this is not an isolated problem. Excel 2007 has killed the
horizontal mouse scrolling function in all the mice with this feature in the
market right now.
Is anybody in Microsoft listening?

"Delta 9" wrote:

I FEEL your pain!

I use a Microsoft Intellipoint Explorer 2.0 model:1007 and when I
installed the Excel 2007 Beta version my side-to-side autoscrolling by way of
the tilt wheel stopped functioning.

This is killing me! I have gotten very dependent on this function and use
Excel on a daily basis.

Please, someone help us!

We cant be the only ones experiencing this, especially since it appears to
be a common new bug spanning multiple brands/models of mice.

"Skiunow" wrote:

I have no other issues with the horizontal scroll not working in any other
2007 programs but Excel. It worked for me in 2000 and 2003 but will not now.
Please help? Or is this a known issue?