Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Skiunow Skiunow is offline

Default Horizontal Scroll will not work in Excel 2007?????

No, the window is not frozen. I can scroll with the scroll bar and also with
the arrow keys with scroll lock on, but I cannot from my mouse or keyboard.
I am using a Logitech MX1000 mouse and a MX 3000 keyboard. These used to
sroll on previous versions of Excel and they also scroll in other 2007
applications, just not in Excel 2007? Any suggestion would be very helpful.
Thanks so much!

"Dave F" wrote:

Is the window frozen? I've used XL2007 extensively and have not had problems
with horizontal scrolling.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Skiunow" wrote:

I have no other issues with the horizontal scroll not working in any other
2007 programs but Excel. It worked for me in 2000 and 2003 but will not now.
Please help? Or is this a known issue?