Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tabing between tables on a single worksheet

I am trying to have the tab button move within a single table before moving
to the next table, of 4, on a single worksheet. I have write protected the
sections I don't want typed over, and need to figure out if this is a
possibility.

I currently move all the way across the row when tabbing, and I have 2
tables next to each other on the same rows. Inputting data is a bit confusing
for the end user. I would like to stay within the 1st table until complete,
then move to the 2nd table. I am in need of keeping the tables the way they
are so that the finished product prints on 1 page. I thought of movig the
tables to different rows to allow for easier navigation, btu then I'm on 2
pages when the log is printed.

If any one has any help, it is greatly appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi txjag007,

Maybe this link may help. There is a limit of 42 selections
per range.

http://tinyurl.com/39vzv

HTH
Martin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A couple or three methods here.

The named range method will work best for you.

Make two named ranges. One for each table.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP