Default Copy from different workbook's worksheet into a single worksheet...

Hello,
Can somebody help to to do the followings:
i) We have offices in sixty-two countries. We send them an excel
form with five or six sheets for next year budgets. I would like to
know how to get all the data in a single workbook when I will get all
the files from the countries? Now I am opening each file and copying
and pasting them in a single sheet. Is there any way to make this work
a bit easier.
ii) Another question would be, there are account number in three
columns(for example - 1st column - 1000, 2nd column - 1200 and 3rd
column has - 500. What I have do get all the account number rows would
be like this 1000-1200-500. I need this format for that particular row
because I need to export this format to our system.
Please help
Thanks
John

Ron de Bruin