Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
txjag007 txjag007 is offline

Default Tabing between tables on a single worksheet

Okay that got it to work but now when I protect the worksheet the named range
quits working. Are you aware of any work arounds?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

A couple or three methods here.

The named range method will work best for you.

Make two named ranges. One for each table.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 07:03:01 -0700, txjag007
wrote:

I am trying to have the tab button move within a single table before moving
to the next table, of 4, on a single worksheet. I have write protected the
sections I don't want typed over, and need to figure out if this is a
possibility.

I currently move all the way across the row when tabbing, and I have 2
tables next to each other on the same rows. Inputting data is a bit confusing
for the end user. I would like to stay within the 1st table until complete,
then move to the 2nd table. I am in need of keeping the tables the way they
are so that the finished product prints on 1 page. I thought of movig the
tables to different rows to allow for easier navigation, btu then I'm on 2
pages when the log is printed.

If any one has any help, it is greatly appreciated!