Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need some help with alignment

Hey all. I am using the book antiqua font, which says its true type, however
when designing a sheet, and adding lines to the sheet, what comes up in the
print preview is slightly off from whats on the sheet itself.

Is there anyway to prevent this? I am getting tired of spending countless
hours moving lines a few spaces at a time so everything looks aligned when in
my mind it should just work this way.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I noticed that the Excel window zoom influences the display of characters.
For instance some numbers will be displayed at 100% zoom, but result in
####### in 75% zoom. Maybe you did not use 100% zoom when designing the sheet.

Regards,
JB