Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i edit link source in whole workbook?

I have a workbook with over 900 customers. Each has it's own link which used
to have our server as the source. We had server problems, and somehow now the
links all use the c-drive on my workstation as the source, and cannot be
opened. I have started to go through and edit the links, one by one, but it
is so time consuming. There has got to be a better way. What if I do a "save
as" and save the entire workbook on the server...will that change the link
source? I tried doing the Edit/Link/Source thing, but the "link" option in my
edit drop down menu is faded, not an option I can click on. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is it as simple as replacing the drive letters in the links (so the rest of the
path stays the same)?

If no, is there a pattern to what needs to be fixed?

--

Dave Peterson