Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JFrost JFrost is offline

Default how do i edit link source in whole workbook?

I have a workbook with over 900 customers. Each has it's own link which used
to have our server as the source. We had server problems, and somehow now the
links all use the c-drive on my workstation as the source, and cannot be
opened. I have started to go through and edit the links, one by one, but it
is so time consuming. There has got to be a better way. What if I do a "save
as" and save the entire workbook on the server...will that change the link
source? I tried doing the Edit/Link/Source thing, but the "link" option in my
edit drop down menu is faded, not an option I can click on. Help!