Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default cannot copy newly created files to backup, all existing ok

I have copied my file full of excel spreadsheets for months to a 1G memory
stick. Suddenly, I create a new file and it will not copy it to the
stick.... message I get when it comes to this file: Cannot copy
AAlison2006.xls:The directory or file cannot be created What does this
mean and how do I fix it so I can get it backed up with all my other files in
that folder?