Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NBaum NBaum is offline

Default cannot copy newly created files to backup, all existing ok

Yes, have checked and it still has lots of unused memory. Thanks

"bigwheel" wrote:

Sounds like the memory stick may be full, you have checked that though, I
expect?

"NBaum" wrote:

I have copied my file full of excel spreadsheets for months to a 1G memory
stick. Suddenly, I create a new file and it will not copy it to the
stick.... message I get when it comes to this file: Cannot copy
AAlison2006.xls:The directory or file cannot be created What does this
mean and how do I fix it so I can get it backed up with all my other files in
that folder?