Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
jhansman

Default Dragging chartsd

I can't seem to drag an ebedded chart around the worksheet. Am I missing
something, or is this feature broken?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Version? If you're using 2007, you have to select the very outermost border
of the chart to drag it.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"jhansman" wrote in message
I can't seem to drag an ebedded chart around the worksheet. Am I missing
something, or is this feature broken?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
jhansman

Yes, 2007 . Wierd; I just tried it again and it works as expected. I swear I
could not get it to move ealier. It showed a 4-headed arrow, but would only
increase the size of the window. Beta blues?