Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
AIEC33

Default Automatically update charts for only the most current 12 months?

I am trying to update 8 different charts in one workbook. The charts are
based off of one table that is a running total for 1997-2005 and is
continually being updated monthly. The charts only show the most current 12
months. How can I make the charts get updated automatically. The data is
entered in column by column.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

See