-   -   Automatically update charts for only the most current 12 months? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/74179-automatically-update-charts-only-most-current-12-months.html)

AIEC33

Automatically update charts for only the most current 12 months?

I am trying to update 8 different charts in one workbook. The charts are
based off of one table that is a running total for 1997-2005 and is
continually being updated monthly. The charts only show the most current 12
months. How can I make the charts get updated automatically. The data is
entered in column by column.

Tushar Mehta

Automatically update charts for only the most current 12 months?

See
Dynamic Charts
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html
particularly example 2