golfer

Default Update multiple workbooks automatically

IS there some way to create a workbook or data base in excel that will
automatically flow to other workbooks, data bases? What I want to do is enter
the information one time and have it automatically update 3 or more
workbooks, spread sheets etc...
Peo Sjoblom

You have to create all the links first like

=[main_workbook]Sheet1!$C$1

and so on, once that is done all the changes you make to the
main workbook will be reflected in the other workbooks

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom